U.S. and Canada restocking policy
1. Prior authorization must be received in order to return merchandise.
2. Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests must be submitted within 30 days from date of manufacturer’s original invoice.
3. Flexeserve Inc. reserves the right to refuse any returned goods that do not have prior Flexeserve Inc. approval and, therefore, do not bear a Flexeserve Inc. Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
4. Flexeserve Inc. reserves the right to refuse or may apply a fee beyond the standard restocking fee on equipment returned without prior authorization.
5. Approved returned goods must be returned freight prepaid.
6. Goods must be returned either in the original Flexeserve unopened box or returned unused and repacked in the original Flexeserve box using original Flexeserve packing materials.
7. Credit will be issued for returned product(s) less total restocking charge(s).
8. Returns are subject to a 30% restocking charge.
9. Flexeserve Inc. reserves the right to refuse or charge a 45% restocking fee on equipment returned without prior authorization.
10. All authorized returns will be paid by credit memo.
11. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge and will be deducted from any credit that may be allowed.
12. Items not stocked by the manufacturer, specially configured or built to order do not qualify for return.
13. Any specials that are authorized for return may be subject to a fee beyond the standard restocking fee.
14. Returns must be received at the assigned return address within thirty (30) days from authorization date. Goods returned after this period may be refused at the sole discretion of Flexeserve Inc.
15. Custom options are considered non-refundable, non-returnable items.