Flexeserve Zone benefits
The bottom line
Flexeserve Zone offers a compelling range of benefits which revolutionise the way you serve food and run your business.
Supports full day part menu
- Hot-hold a wide variety of products across the full day part menu.
- Extend your breakfast offering, spice up your lunches and cater for the growing trend in evening meals on-the-go.
Extends food shelf-life
- Product quality and temperature retained throughout the holding process.
- Cook larger batches less often.
- Core temperature consistency.
- Moisture preserving, no drying out of food.
- No sweating.
- No hot spots.
- Products are held for longer and served as they were intended.
Accurate, discreet temperature zones
- Individually controlled temperature zones.
- Each zone is thermally isolated, meaning no heat transfer.
- Hot-hold products with different requirements within one unit.
- Integrated over-temperature fail-safes.
- Safe-to-touch surfaces.
- Flat shelf display for reduced risk of hot liquid spillages.
- Foodservice Innovation Centre.
- Development kitchen.
- Menu development.
- Product testing.
- Temperature and organoleptic validation.
- Packaging support.
Improved unit merchandising
- Flat shelf enables double stacking.
- Larger shelf footprint.
- Glazed end panels for improved product visibility.
- Wide range of merchandising accessories to improve operational efficiencies, merchandising capacity and product visibility.
- Double-glazed end panels for reduced heat loss.
- Reduced heat dissipation to the environment.
- LED lighting to each zone – energy efficient and long-lasting.
- Easy-to-use control panel – pre-set and adjustable.
- Robust, high-quality components.
- Plug and play.
- Easy to clean.
- Easily manoeuvrable for cleaning and relocating.
Check out Our Success, to view our case studies and see how Flexeserve Zone has benefited our customers’ hot food-to-go offering.
I want to find out more
Read our brochure to discover how Flexeserve can benefit you.Download a brochure