Flexeserve Zone ‘world tour’ making plenty of stops this Autumn
The Foodservice Solutions Division of Nuttall’s, and its international distributors, are flying the Flexeserve flag globally this Autumn. Here’s where you’ll find it.
Flexeserve Zone is to spend the rest of the year making appearances across the globe – with a busy September having already kicked things off.
The industry-leading hot-holding solution will be represented at numerous events by Nuttall’s in-house team of hot-holding experts and the Flexeserve Zone distributors.
Jamie Joyce, Chief Executive of the Foodservice Solutions Division, said: “The export market has become a key focus for growth for Flexeserve Zone. We have been supporting this with many international appearances. These are continuing through the rest of the year – with a very exciting 2020 also ahead.”
Distributors spreading the word
Over the coming months, international distributors will be promoting and exhibiting Flexeserve Zone in Hong Kong, Stockholm, Belfast, Dublin and Salzburg.
The events range from exhibitions to key industry conferences. They give distributors an opportunity to introduce buyers in their region to the unit and the benefits of hot-holding.
Jamie continued: “We’re delighted to see our distributors showcasing Flexeserve Zone around the world. They are pivotal in our export strategy, as we grow the international presence of Flexeserve.”
Flexeserve Zone putting on a show
Flexeserve Zone was exhibited at the lunch! trade show at ExCel London on 19th & 20th September, demonstrating its hot-holding capabilities. The team were also on-hand discussing any hot food-to-go queries from visitors.
However, lunch! isn’t the final UK appearance in 2019 for Flexeserve Zone. November will see the unit on show at the Leisure, Food & Beverage Expo taking place at Birmingham NEC on 6th & 7th November.
Billy Eatenton, UK Sales Manager of the Foodservice Solutions Division, said: “We see excellent potential for Flexeserve at a range of UK attractions, from theme parks to holiday parks and museums to aquariums.
“The Flexeserve Zone hot-holding unit will give these venues the ability to expand product range and food quality without significantly increasing demands upon your staff.”
Showing our faces in different places
In October, members of the Flexeserve team will be attending the NACS Show at the World Congress Centre in Atlanta, Georgia from 1st–4th October and Host Milano in Milan, which takes place between 18th and 22nd October.
Jamie added: “Attending events such as NACS and Host Milano is a vital part of developing the business. It gives us a chance to touch base with existing customers and our distributors, as well as research the market and start new conversations.
“So, although we won’t have our flagship unit with us in October, we will be bringing our industry-leading expertise. If you’d like to have a chat with us whilst we’re in Milan or Atlanta, feel free to get in touch to arrange a meeting.”
For more information about Flexeserve Zone or any of its remaining appearances in 2019, please contact us.
The full Flexeserve Zone Autumn appearance calendar is as follows:
- 2nd & 3rd September – *Stephens Catering Open Day – Belfast
- 3rd–5th September – *Deltra Pyramax at RBHK Restaurant & Bar – Hong Kong
- 11th & 12th September – *Wetact at Distributor at Fastfood & Café – Åbymässan, Mölndal
- 18th September – *Stephens Catering at Convenience Retail Summit – Clayton Hotel, Dublin
- 19th & 20th September – **Nuttall’s at Lunch! trade show – ExCel, London
- 1st–4th October – ***Nuttall’s at NACS Show – World Congress Centre, Atlanta
- 18th–22nd October – ***Nuttall’s at Host Milano – Fieramilano, Milan
- 6th & 7th November – **Nuttall’s at Leisure, Food & Beverage Expo – NEC, Birmingham
- 11th & 12th November – *Servosan at Alles fur den Gast Herbst – Messezentrum Salzburg, Salzburg
- 14th November – *Stephens Catering at Neighbourhood Retailer – Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast
** Nuttall’s exhibiting
*** Nuttall’s attending